I wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. This has been a rough year for me, but it’s also one that’s been filled with great joy and I have so much to be thankful for.
- I am thankful for my readers who read and review my books, sharing their love of the stories I create.
- I am thankful for those who reach out, letting me know that my work as touched them.
- I am thankful that last year about this time we were able to come together and rescue Holly, a horse in need.
- I am thankful that I get to write these stories, and share my muse with you.
- And most of all, I am so thankful of the support of my husband and my family and friends. Without them, there’s no way I could have gotten through this year.
So whether you celebrate or not. If you have to work or if you get to spend the day with family. Thank you for all you do throughout the year. May we remember the love and gratitude that we feel today all year through.