Studying polar bears is Norwegian scientist Aud Myhre’s passion. The leader of an Arctic research team, she stays in the frozen north over the holidays to obtain necessary data, with help from her sexy colleague Svein. She didn’t count on a storm trapping them in a cave with no means of warmth-except each other. Aud struggles to keep their relationship professional, but there’s no fighting their combustible sexual chemistry. Svein Eide has more insight into the lives of polar bears than anyone knows. To keep Aud safe from the storm, he has two choices. Reveal his shapeshifting abilities and lead her back to camp, or find another way to keep her warm. He knows which “he’d” prefer. Polar bears don’t mate for life.but one taste of Aud’s passion could disprove that scientific fact.Purchase on Amazon
Get my Reading Weather ReportSign up for my newsletter, the "Reading Weather Report". I send out one or two newsletters a month and you're welcome to sign up for only the specific pen name/pairing you would like to receive. Thanks.
Get My Blog In Your Inbox
Browse My Books
Join QueerRomance Ink and mention that Mary Winter sent you and both of us will receive 2 free months!
Top Posts & Pages
- Newsletter Book Share for June 16
- Newsletter Swaps for Week of June 02.
- Newsletter Book Feature: The Siren's Lullaby by Laurel Black
- Newsletter Book Feature: Faithless by Laurel Black
- Text Message Notifications
- The Entire Romans Through Time Series is Now Available
- New Release: Second Chance Inheritance
- Writing Round Up: February 2019 (Who else is ready for spring?)
- Be Yourself And Fuck The Haters
- New Release: Ithani by J. Scott Coatsworth
Where has Mary been published?
Note: I am currently working to get the rights back to all my books with publishers, but this is an inclusive list of where I have been published.
Still have books with…
Publishers No Longer In Business
I may be missing some. It’s been a long career.
* = not recommended for various reasons